All Collections
General Equine Advice
I am concerned about an equine what should I do?
I am concerned about an equine what should I do?

What should you do and who should you contact if you are concerned about a horse/equine's welfare.

Lauren Ball avatar
Written by Lauren Ball
Updated over a week ago

You should contact a welfare agency immediately.

A list of numbers and useful links is below.

World Horse Welfare - Welfare Line: 08000 480180

BHS - Welfare Team: 02476 840517

RSPCA - 0300 123 4999

Blue Cross - 0300 790 9903

Redwings Horse Sanctuary - 01508 481008

Horse and Ponies Protection Association (HAPPA) – 01282 455 992

The Police Incident Number - 101

The Animal Welfare Department at your Local Authority – search here

© Equine Register® Limited 2018. All rights reserved.

This information is provided by Equine Register for the purposes of basic information sharing and guidance. However, any information provided cannot and must not be relied upon and independent opinion should be sought. 

Did this answer your question?