Contact your local Trading Standards Agency or local Police Force. The non-urgent number for the Police is 101 and a list of the local Trading Standards Agencies can be found here: Local Trading Standards Resource

What should I do if the documents are inaccurate or out-of-date?

© Equine Register® Limited 2018. All rights reserved.

This information is provided by Equine Register for the purposes of basic information sharing and guidance. However, any information provided cannot and must not be relied upon and independent opinion should be sought. 

Did this answer your question?