How to Verify Vaccinations with your vet using the Digital Stable
To enter some events, the organiser requires certain vaccinations to be verified by your vet. Once the vet has verified your vaccinations you'll be able to enter the event
How to verify your equine's vaccinations
- Navigate to your Digital Stable dashboard by clicking the Equine Register logo or "Dashboard"
- Choose the equine and click "Equine Overview"
- Click "Manage" next to vaccinations
- If the vaccination is not showing, click "Add Vaccination". If the vaccination to be verified is in the list, click the "Verify Vaccination" button next to the vaccination name
- Follow the process of selecting the vet practice that administered your vaccination and provide supporting evidence from your equine passport (see note below)
Please note: You'll need to supply evidence from your paper passport clearly showing the vaccination. You can do this by taking a photo on your mobile phone. The online process will guide you through this
If you don't have a smartphone with a camera, you can upload images from your computer
What happens once I send the request off to the vet?
The vet practice will receive a request email. They will need to follow the instructions and review the passport information you have provided to them. They will then either confirm or decline your request
You'll receive an email when the vet has approved your request. If the vet approves the request, you'll be able to enter the event that required the vaccination verification